Adrienne Dickerson’s areas of expertise in hospital operations include patient throughput, managed care contracting and revenue cycle, technology implementation, decision support, Lean/Six Sigma, and facility-wide process improvement. At VHA Georgia, she led improvement efforts at over 40 member hospitals. Her experience extends also to the IT sector, where she worked on the design and implementation of patient flow software. Throughout her career, she has worked to expand the use of proven industrial and systems engineering techniques in the healthcare setting.
- Affiliate Senior Director, iVantage Health Analytics/Galloway Consulting
- President, Cadence Health, Inc.
- Vice President Transformation Engineering, StatCom
- Director Operations Improvement, VHA Georgia
- Master of Science in Health Systems, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology