William H. Booth, Jr.
MSMS, Lean Sensi
Bill Booth is an authority on the Toyota Production System, the philosophy and practice of lean manufacturing that revolutionized the auto industry. Applying the insights of a certified lean sensei to the healthcare field, he promotes the values of teamwork, transparency, and functional integration to eliminate waste and redundancy. His notable successes include designing programs that combine nursing and physician groups from different departments to provide ICU-level care to critical emergency patients in less than half the standard time.
- Senior Director, iVantage Health Analytics/Galloway Consulting
- Senior Consultant, Healthcare Transformation Resources
- Senior Operational Excellence Consultant, Christiana Care Health Services
- President and Senior Consultant, Sterilink Technologies
- Director, Manufacturing Engineering and Technology, Renal Division, Baxter Healthcare Corporation
Education and Training
- Lean Bronze Certification, American Society for Quality, Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Lean Sensei Certification, Association for Manufacturing Excellence
- Master of Science in Management Sciences, American Technical University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of North Georgia
- U.S. Patent No. 6416489 -Process for effecting sterile connections of medical tubing by way of terminally sterilizing an isolated fluid filled connected area.