Senior Vice President / Chief Operating Officer
In his remarkably varied and distinguished career, Boe Young has served as chief of staff for the largest three-star command in the U.S. Army–with a staff of 1,300 and a budget of over $8 billion and managed one of the largest rebranding projects in retail history. As managing director of Galloway Consulting, he is responsible for enhancing the internal organization, processes, and infrastructure that allow us to grow, fulfill our mission, and satisfy our clients’ most pressing strategic and operational needs.
- Senior Vice President, iVantage Health Analytics/Galloway Consulting
- COO, Galloway Consulting
- Human Resources Consultant, Hay Group
- President, GMF, Inc.
- Vice President, Impressions Marketing Group
- Chief of Staff, USARC, U.S. Army
- Director, Human Capital Enterprise, U.S. Army Reserve
- Major General, U.S. Army
- Master of Business Administration, Emory University
- Master of Strategic Studies, U.S. Army War College
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Davidson College