David Galloway’s career has exposed him to an unusually broad range of experiences in organizational development. Trained as a psychotherapist, and for 25 years a parish priest, he later expanded his focus on personal and family transformation to include organizations and civic groups. Applying systems theory to large organizations, Dr. Galloway has pioneered thinking in the area of leadership and change. He brings a unique perspective to leaders who seek a balance between taking care of business and taking care of people.
- Senior Director, iVantage Health Analytics/Galloway Consulting
- Adjunct Professor in Leadership, Episcopal Seminary of the Southwest
- Executive Director, Leadership Foundation of New East Texas
- Episcopal Priest, multiple parishes in the United States
- Doctor of Ministry, University of the South
- Master of Divinity, Candler School of Theology, Emory University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Political Science, Emory University