Jack Tibbs directs business and marketing development for Galloway Consulting, a task to which he brings more than 30 years of healthcare industry experience. Prior to joining Galloway, he was President and CEO of Healthcare Transformation Resources, a startup consulting firm focused on delivering performance improvement by identifying and implementing best practices across healthcare enterprises. There he refined and branded the Transformational Adoption® portfolio of solutions, which help provider organizations master the challenges of healthcare reform.
- Senior Director, iVantage Health Analytics/Galloway Consulting
- President and CEO, Healthcare Transformation Resources
- Clinical Solutions Executive, Siemens Healthcare
- Founder and President, ConcentricHealth
- Senior Vice President Business Development, Patient Focused Care Association
- Sales and Account Executive, Eclipsys Corporation and HBOC (now McKesson)
- Bachelor of Science, University of Alabama