Senior Vice President
Larry Seston joined Galloway Consulting after more than 25 years of successful experience in consulting, training, marketing, product management, and sales management, all focused on the healthcare industry. Prior to joining Galloway Consulting, he was a senior partner with The International Group, where his clients included GE, Honeywell, Johnson & Johnson, Roche, and Toshiba America. He has held senior sales management positions with two medical technology startups, for which he developed sales and marketing strategy and built sales organizations.
- Senior Vice President, iVantage Health Analytics/Galloway Consulting
- Principal and Leader of Business Development, Galloway Consulting
- Senior Partner, The International Group
- Sales, Product Management, Marketing, General Electric-Medical Systems Group
- Master of Business Administration, Southern Illinois University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Wisconsin