Mitchell Galloway built his reputation by helping healthcare executives transform their organizations, often achieving landmark results on seemingly impossible timetables. Among the country’s foremost authorities on organizational strategy, he takes the lead role with our clients, rapidly diagnosing the challenges they face and prescribing innovative, timely, and effective responses. His analytical expertise and fearless candor have earned him the confidence of decision-makers across the healthcare industry, from small, rural hospitals to multibillion-dollar corporations.
- Executive Vice President, iVantage Health Analytics/Galloway Consulting
- President and CEO, Galloway Consulting
- Entrepreneur and Business Owner, Patient Focused Care Association, MG&A, LLC; ConcentricHealth, LLC; Mitchell G. Galloway & Associates, LLC (dba Galloway Consulting); Healthcare Transformation Resources, LLC
- Management consultant, healthcare operations, Booz-Allen & Hamilton
- Various and Management, HBO & Company (now McKesson)
- Master of Business Administration, Emory University (#1 class ranking and awarded the Faculty Award in the field of Organization and Management)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Systems, Georgia Institute of Technology