Chief Marketing Officer
Peter Brumleve has been at the forefront of healthcare strategy, marketing, and innovation for over 30 years; leading the teams at some of the world’s largest healthcare brands including The Cleveland Clinic, Massachusetts General Hospital, Scott & White Healthcare, University Hospitals Health System, and Group Health.
The common theme of Peter’s approach is geared to aligning the organization’s long-term business strategy into meaningful brand strategies, and growing market share. With extensive experience in M&A and operational departments, Peter has been one of a few top healthcare executives to successfully integrate divergent businesses, and cultures into extraordinarily effective marketing, sales, and communications teams, always with an eye-on-the-prize…growth.
- Chief Marketing Officer, & Chairman, Division of Marketing and Managed Care Operations, The Cleveland Clinic
- Chief Strategy officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Scott & White Healthcare
- Chief Marketing Officer, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, University Hospitals, Cleveland
- Chief Marketing Officer, DrKoop.com
Masters of Business Administration, University of Washington Foster School of Business
Bachelors of Business Administration, University of Cincinnati