Raymond A. Snead, Jr.
DSc, FHFMA, FACHE
Chief Financial Executive
Raymond A. Snead has served as the CFO of multiple hospitals and has experience in religious, community freestanding, and tertiary regional referral center facilities with teaching programs. Dr. Snead has also participated in developing and operating companies focused on healthcare-related services, including the revenue cycle, capital finance, mobile CT, mobile MRI, and mobile lithotripsy. His knowledge of C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, joint ventures, and LLC organizations in the healthcare context makes him a invaluable resource for Galloway Consulting clients.
- Affiliate Senior Director, iVantage Health Analytics/Galloway Consulting
- Interim Chief Financial Officer, South Georgia Medical Center, Central Florida Health Alliance, St. Vincent’s Healthcare System
- Partner, Tatum
- Owner, Medical & Business Advisory, Inc.
- President and COO, SPF Healthcare, LLC
- President, Healthcare Receivable Professionals, Inc.
- Executive Vice President and CFO, VHA of Georgia, Inc., and Phoenix Healthcare Management Services, Inc.
- Chief Financial Officer, Memorial Mission Medical Center
Education and Training
- Fellow, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives
- Doctor of Science in Health Administration, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Master of Business Administration, Finance, Quantitative Methods, East Carolina University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Commerce, Finance, University of Virginia