Adrienne is an innovative healthcare leader with 20+ years of experience. Throughout her career, she has worked to expand the use of industrial and systems engineering techniques in the healthcare setting. She excels at connecting the dots between healthcare data and operations with a unique strength of synthesizing large amounts of data into meaningful and engaging information for complex systems.
She has experience in a wide range of healthcare processes and deep knowledge of clinical/operational analysis and transformation in the provider setting. Her industrial engineering background brings systems and process thinking to everything she does and allows her to move from idea/theory to “boots on the ground” operational processes.
- Consultant and Course Instructor, Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers
- Principal Consultant, University of Florida Health
- Transformation Consultant, 3M
- Vice President, Transformation Engineering, StatCom (Care Logistics)
- BIE, Industrial Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
- MSHS, Health Systems, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Lean Black Belt
- Diplomate: Society for Health Systems (SHS); served 9 years on the GA HIMSS board