Christine Craft has led health care development projects for 30 years. She has worked with stand-alone hospitals and multi-facility systems, defining options for regional growth. She has guided leadership teams through the methods and finesse of building market strength, brand power, and the choices of whether to partner, who to partner with, and how to define the partnership structure and execute it.
She has held leadership roles with a variety of organizations during major growth initiatives and led the process of forming whole hospital joint ownership / ventures.
She has held leadership roles with for-profit companies, not-for-profit systems, buyers, sellers, their physicians and trustees in major growth initiatives and hospital joint ownership / ventures.
- Strategic Growth Advisor, Legacy Health, Portland, OR
- Senior Vice President / Senior Development Advisor, Regional Care Hospital Partners, Brentwood, TN
- Business Development Consultant & Advisor, Capella Health Care, Franklin, TN
- Vice President, Acquisitions and Development, Province Healthcare, Brentwood, TN
- Vice President Marketing, Brim Healthcare, Portland, OR
- Director of Employee Communications, Analog Devices, Boston, MA
- Director of Public Relations & Marketing, Albany General Hospital, Albany, OR
- MS, Management & Marketing, Marylhurst University
- BA, School of Journalism, University of Oregon