Senior Director, Galloway Consulting
Herman Williams is currently the President of HW Healthcare Solutions (HWHS), a Nashville based healthcare consulting firm, and a Galloway strategic alliance partner. He was formally the Chief Physician Executive of The Hardenbergh Group and also served in the role of Managing Director for the Nashville Healthcare practice as well as Chief Physician Executive for all of BDO USA, the fifth largest professional services firm in the United States.
He brings more than 25 years of healthcare leadership and management experience in medical staff consulting, strategic planning, Executive Coaching, and hospital operations as a senior physician executive. Dr. Williams’ operational roles include oversight of rural, urban, Community, Academic, For-profit and Non-profit Healthcare Organizations. He has overseen medical staff operations in over 43 facilities in 30 states throughout his career.
Dr. Williams has advised healthcare organizations and physicians nationwide on Compliance and Regulatory standards, Bylaws development, contemporary Peer Review policies and procedures, credentialing matters, Clinical Documentation, Revenue and 340B improvement strategies and physician-hospital partnerships, all resulting in substantial cost reductions/savings through effective Hospital – Physician collaboration.
- Senior Director, Galloway Consulting
- President, HW Healthcare Solutions, a strategic alliance partner of Galloway
- Chief Physician Executive, The Hardenbergh Group
- Managing Director. Nashville Healthcare practice – BDO USA
- Chief Physician Executive – BDO USA
- M.D. – Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- M.B.A. – University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- M.P.H. – Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA
- B.A. – Amherst College, Amherst, MA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency – University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- General Surgical Internship – Beth Israel Hospital, Boston, MA