Jay Zerwekh brings a broad range of senior management and consulting experiences from a variety of healthcare settings to clients. He has particular expertise in improving partnerships and alignment with independent physician practices, system/hospital owned medical groups, and physician organizations with healthcare systems and hospitals. He has more than 25 years of operational experience as a healthcare executive in medical group, health plan, and hospital settings, both for-profit and not-for-profit.
Jay has served as interim president of a major population health company, majority-owned by a $2.3 billion health system comprised of a 900-bed tertiary center, medical school, three community hospitals, and over 100 primary care and specialty care clinics and related entities. He has also served as interim president of Trinity Health’s ambulatory division, encompassing 350 practice locations in six states. His operational expertise, coupled with extensive consulting experience with hospitals and health systems, provides the foundation to guide clients to practical, effective, and predictable solutions.
- Senior Director, Galloway Consulting
- President, JPZ Consulting
- Vice President of Network Operations, Member of the Office of the President, Trinity Health Plans (Care Choices/Preferred Choices)
- Vice President of Network Operations, Member of the Office of the President, Rush Prudential Health Plans (now Anthem)
- Vice President of Medical Group Operations, Rush Prudential
- Various executive roles, Henry Ford Health System
- Master of Health Services Administration, University of Michigan
- Bachelor of Arts, Clark University