Larry Seston joined Galloway with more than 25 years of successful experience in consulting, training, marketing, product management, and sales management, all focused on the healthcare industry. Prior to joining Galloway, he was a senior partner with The International Group, where his clients included GE, Honeywell, Johnson & Johnson, Roche, and Toshiba America. He has held senior sales management positions with two medical technology startups, for which he developed sales and marketing strategy and built sales organizations.
- Executive Vice President, Galloway Consulting
- Principal and Leader of Business Development, Galloway Consulting
- Senior Partner, The International Group
- Regional Sales Vice President, Sopha Medical System
- Regional Vice President, Mobile Technology Inc.
- Sales and Sales Management; Product Management and Marketing, General Electric-Healthcare
- MBA, Southern Illinois University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Wisconsin