Mitchell Galloway is among the country’s foremost authorities on organizational strategy. He built his reputation helping healthcare executives transform their organizations, often achieving landmark results on seemingly impossible timetables. Mitch takes the lead role with our clients, rapidly diagnosing the challenges they face and prescribing innovative, timely, and effective responses. His analytical expertise and candor have earned him the confidence of decision-makers across the healthcare industry, from small, rural hospitals to multi billion-dollar corporations.
- Co-founder, President and CEO, Galloway Consulting
- Co-founder and Director, Patient Focused Care Association
- Management Consultant, Booz-Allen & Hamilton, healthcare operations and strategy
- Various management roles, HBO & Company (now McKesson)
- MBA, Emory University (#1 class ranking and awarded the Faculty Award in the field of Organization and Management)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Systems, Georgia Institute of Technology