Chief Financial Executive FHMA, FACHE
Raymond Snead has served as the CFO of multiple hospitals and has worked in religious, community, and tertiary regional referral center facilities with teaching programs. Dr. Snead has also participated in developing and operating companies focused on healthcare-related services, including the revenue cycle, capital finance, mobile CT, mobile MRI, and mobile lithotripsy. His knowledge of C and S corporations, partnerships, joint ventures, and LLC organizations in the healthcare field makes him an invaluable resource.
- Interim CEO, Grant Memorial Hospital
- CEO and Interim CFO, South Georgia Medical Center, Central Florida Health Alliance, St. Vincent’s Healthcare System
- Partner, Tatum
- Owner, Medical & Business Advisory, Inc.
- President and COO, SPF Healthcare, LLC
- President, Healthcare Receivable Professionals, Inc.
- Executive Vice President and CFO, VHA of Georgia, Inc., and Phoenix Healthcare Management Services, Inc.
- CFO, Memorial Mission Medical Center
- Fellow, Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives
- DSc, Health Administration, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- MBA, Finance, Quantitative Methods, East Carolina University
- BBA, Commerce, Finance, University of Virginia