Robert Crone is an internationally recognized physician executive with over 25 years of experience leading successful international ventures for hospitals, nonprofits, and more. His expertise is in helping domestic academic health centers, medical schools, and universities develop and implement international programs. Robert also assists assessment and accreditation bodies in globalizing their missions and operations.
- President and CEO, Strategy Implemented, Inc.
- Managing Director, Global Healthcare Practice, Huron Consulting Group
- Founding President and CEO, Harvard Medical International
- Clinical Professor and Dean for International Programs, Harvard Medical School
- Senior Vice President for Operations, The People to People Health Foundation
- Professor, Children’s Hospital Boston (Harvard Medical School)
- Professor, Seattle Children’s Hospital (University of Washington School of Medicine)
- Certificate of Completion, Program for Chiefs of Clinical Services and Advanced Program for Chiefs of Clinical Services, Harvard University School of Public Health
- Certificate of Study, CVRI, UCSF, Fetal & Neonatal Cardiovascular Physiology, Cardiovascular Research Institute, University of California San Francisco
- Clinical Fellow and Board Certification in Pediatrics & Anesthesiology, Pediatrics Residency Program, Anesthesiology Residency Program, ABP, ABA Board Certified, Certified in Pediatric Critical Care, Mass General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- M.D., Albany Medical College